As a sheer wave of nostalgia hits me in this sunny Sunday afternoon, I couldn’t help but muse on all those lovely moments of my life.. Yes, Indeed I miss
- Those Hasty Bicycle rides to School
- Climbing Guava and Mango trees in search of sweet temptations
- Those Hide and Seek Games that filled lazy afternoons
- Summer Time.. Umm.. Mango eating competitions in the village backyards.. Yummy!
- Hosting Bicycle Championships around the village roads
- Inventing creative reasons for missing classes
- Those innocent dreams of Ramayan, Snakes and Shaktiman
- Those days of ‘Chitrahaar’ and ”Doordarshan’ sans remote control
- Bending rules with childhood pals, my partners in crime
- Those summer rains and the lighthearted frolic on the terrace
- The sheer joy of growing up, and the academic rigmarole
Umm.. How I long for a little drizzle of joy or a time machine… Suddenly this whole business of playing the adult isn’t that appealing any more.